2014 YALSA HUB READING CHALLENGE

This year I will be participating in YALSA The Hub Reading Challenge. This means that I will endeavor to read 25 YALSA award and honor books between February 3rd and June 22nd.

I will update my progress periodically on this page. Join me! Tell me what you've read in the comments. Are you planning on taking the challenge? What's next on your list?



February 10th UPDATE - I have completed 3 books, and have started the 4th.
February 24th UPDATE - I have completed 6 books and have started the 7th.
March 10th UPDATE - I have completed 10 books and have started the 11th.
March 24th UPDATE - I have completed 12 books and have started the 13th.
April 10th UPDATE - I have completed 18 books and have started the 19th.
April 24th UPDATE - I have completed 22 books and have started the 23rd.
May 5th UPDATE - I have completed 25 books and the 2014 Hub Challenge! I thought I might try to share my favorites, but I just can't decide!

Check out my list after the jump. You can also check out my GoodReads.



BOOKS I'VE ALREADY READ AND DID NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE CHALLENGE: