Nerdy, Wordy, and ???

Hello there, readers!

As some of you may know, one cannot remain twenty-nine years old forever (no matter what your friends say). In my case, the thirtieth anniversary of my birth approches in just a few months. When I tell people of the big "three-oh", I get quite a varied response.

I've been told that when you are thirty, you are still young enough to do the stuff you love, but old enough to not care what anyone else thinks of you. Awesome, right? Bring on my thirties!

Of course, I've also heard not-so-fun tales of increased pill popping, lowered metabolisms, and new skin spots. (It's true! I have freckles now.)

So basically, I am equally looking forward to, and wishing I could run speedily away from, my impending name day.

Of course, there is a much bigger problem.

This blog is currently called Nerdy, Wordy, and Almost Thirty. And, like me, it cannot remain "almost thirty" forever. So, dear readers, I ask you this:

What should I call my blog now?

Please leave your suggestions in the comments below.