Library Bar Reviews

It's official!
I know I promised I would visit eight library/book themed bars during the month of May. Unfortunately due to the busy-ness of life, I was only able to make it to five. I celebrated with family, friends, and colleagues. At each location I sampled the most bookish libation available. Highlights include: the Tempest at Bookmarks, the Humdinger (of the Blibbering variety) at The Tippler, and the aptly named Library at the Hudson Hotel Library Bar. Over the next coming months, I plan to visit the remaining three as well as some other bars I've heard about along the way.

Bookmarks
Date: May 1st, 2012
Drink(s): The Hemingway, The Tempest
Company: The Colleagues
Review: Much fun was had and much money was spent at this snazzy rooftop lounge.







Lexington Bar and Books 
Date: May 9th, 2012 
Drink(s): Dark & Stormy 
Company: The Parents 
Review: Just the right amount of pretentiousness.

The Tippler 
Date: May 12th, 2012
Drink(s): Humdinger
Company: Drew
Review: Not a true book-themed bar, but a true hidden gem.








The Library at the Hudson Hotel
Date: May 14th, 2012
Drink(s): Library
Company: The Colleagues Part Two
Review: Weird cows, awesome purple pool table, great drinks.








The Archive
Date: May 25th, 2012
Drink(s): The Archive Champagne Cocktail
Company: Potter People
Review: Reasonably priced, unreasonable amounts of fun.