Happy 2012!

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope that 2012 will be an exciting and eventful year filled with happiness and joy. I also hope that we can stop saying "Two thousand and _______" when referring to the year. Remember the 1990's? There was no "One thousand, nine hundred and ninety-_________" nonsense. I think it's about time we start calling our years "Twenty twelve" as we should.

As far as Nerdy, Wordy, and Almost Thirty is concerned, I hope that 2012 will be a great year for blogging. Keep an eye out for:


  • Organizational Tips
  • Nerdy things to do in New York City
  • Hunger Games costume planning
  • Madam Pince news and updates
  • Fandom.net reviews
  • Doctor Who Classic Episode articles
  • Harry Potter fandom experiences
  • and more!
I look forward to blogging a great 2012.