House Color Hair Bows - Update!

Me in Umbridge Pink
My hair bow crafting has been going strong. I now have several book Ravenclaw (navy and bronze), Slytherin (green and charcoal gray), and Umbridge (pale pink and dusty rose) bow designs. On deck are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Chudley Cannon orange. I will be making some plain Hello Kitty pink bows as well.


The book colored Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and Umbridge pink, are available now for purchase on my Etsy store! You can also find them at select TGTSNBN events and meetups as well as upcoming Madam Pince and the Librarians shows. Keep checking the blog or my Etsy store for updates.












Bows and Yarn Stash
The bows are individually hand knit by me using a chunky weight acrylic and wool blend yarn. Each bow is then snuggly fitted onto a Goody fabric-covered headband. The headbands are great quality, and do not have any hard plastic or metal teeth that give you headaches. You can wear these bows for hours with no pain! Headbands come in black, white, brown, gray, and navy.

Remember, just like the bowtie, fez, and stetson... hair bows too, are cool.