Corporate Challenge!

UPDATE!
I did some serious run/walking and made it to the finish line in 42:05 minutes! Yep! That's a almost three minutes under my goal! Woohoo!

So today I am running in the corporate challenge. It's a 3.5 mile run through central park this evening at 7pm. I will be running with more than 90 of my Sesame Workshop colleagues and thousands of other corporate New Yorkers. I have been "training" for the past couple months using the Couch to 5k program, but am in no way a "runner". My big goal: 45 minutes. Last year I came in around 50 minutes with a nice slow jog. Today I will be doing some run/walk intervals of 3-5 minutes each. Hopefully my "training" and adrenaline will get me to the finish line in time. 

You may of course be wondering what this has to do with being nerdy. So, here it is:

My (mostly) Geeky Running Playlist
  1. Technologic - Daft Punk
  2. Dance Dance - Great Big Sea
  3. The Creep - The Lonely Island
  4. This Gigantic Robot Kills - MC Lars
  5. Hey There Ophelia - MC Lars
  6. Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
  7. Rocky Top Remix - The Osborne Brothers
  8. Goddamnit - Schaffer the Darklord
  9. New York City - They Might Be Giants
  10. Dueling Banjos - Bela Fleck
  11. 4 Minutes - Glee Cast