Towel Day

Happy Towel Day, everyone! For those of you who don't know, today, May 25th is Towel Day. Towel Day is celebrated every year as a tribute to amazing author Douglas Adams. On this day, we carry a towel with us at all times to demonstrate our love and respect for him. If you are at all confused, please read this.

In honor of this wonderful and nerdy day, I give you:

Nerdy Stuff You can Buy!
and
Related YouTube Videos That Makes Me Laugh. 


Swag:

From Zazzle


 From Think Geek





And now for a few videos.




























So, as I mentioned before, today is Towel Day. It is also the second day of BEA. Therefore I am wearing my new Fail Whale t-shirt, and carrying my travel-sized Don't Panic towel. Just because I'm at a trade show, doesn't mean I didn't come prepared for hitchhiking.

How did you celebrate Towel Day?