Nerdy: New Blog Design

As I am sure you've noticed, I've altered the design of my blog. While it's a similar pallete of colors, and the background is familiar, there have been a few changes made. The most notable change is the fact that the background is no longer an illustration of a generic bookshelf. The bookshelf pictured is my personal young adult bookshelf. A slight variation of the picture below which appears on the voyeuristic literary blog: Lookshelves.

 Since this picture was taken, my YA book collection has multiplied. Now, each shelf contains two rows of books and my Bat Girls and Oracle have been forced to share a single shelf.

I am well aware that some key books are missing (such as The Hunger Games trilogy, but rest assured that this was taken simply before I owned the books (you know there is this thing called a library...).

Now that I have shared my favorite bookshelf, (for I do have several others) I encourage you to share yours with the world on Lookshelves. Let me know in the comments when it posts!

Also, I would love to know what you think of my bookshelf. Is your favorite book present? Is there a book missing that I must own (keep in mind, I may have it... it could just be tucked in the back, or had not been published at the time of the photo)? Is there a book that you absolutely hated? I hope not, but it's possible. I think I am pretty much alone in my Johnny Tremain love. Anyway. Let me know what you think!