Fireside Chat: Introduction

Several weeks ago I was approached by my good friend Adam Spunberg about his new project: Hunger Games Fireside Chat. As I am sure most of you know, Hunger Games is a popular young adult dystopic trilogy by Suzanne Collins. If you haven't read it, you should. You're welcome.


Anyway, this trilogy has been gaining popularity rapidly over the past few years, and is now being cast for a major motion picture. With all the hype about the girl who was on fire, Adam Spunberg and his Picktainment partner Savanna New, gathered a few of the major fan sites for a live weekly podcast.

Every week, the podcast is hosted by Adam and Savanna as well as representatives from The Hob and Down with the Capitol. There are also several special guests on each episode. It was in this capacity that I was asked to join the team. When my busy schedule permits, I will call in for the show.

So far I've guested on episodes 2, 4, and 5, and I must say, I love it. Our chats are informal and fun, and sometimes a bit deep. It has been such a pleasure to immerse myself in such delightful discussion about one of the decade's best trilogies. I look forward to many fireside chats to come.

If you are interested in listening live to our next installment or listening to past episodes, visit Blog Talk Radio.

If you wish to download past episodes to your iPod or your computer, you can subscribe to us on iTunes.

If you want to check out highlights from past episodes and/or embed them in your own website, visit our youtube channel.